27/12/2013

Where is the old you?


People changes. One act like they don’t know us but they did.  I respect her.  We were in the same school back then till now even we were not a close friend. We have different schedule. I gave a hi greet and smile while bumping her on the street. Well, we were always rushing. It frustrated when she didn’t answered back. It was not the first time. Where is her sense?  Is she really didn’t acknowledge me or it was an act? Am I an invisible person that always waving hand to her? My respect at her start to fade. Wilted rose

tumblr_m5zivnbCcc1r45swfo1_400




4 comments:

nabila azmi said...

haaa..sape ni.heheh..

goodluck examm..

plus...background lawa sgttttttttt..

hAniEy IzhAr said...

Strange right. I tried many time. Ok la, xnak ngaku kawan sudah. It's her choice.
Thanks.. yours nicer. :) hehehe..

nabila azmi said...

huii....like your color block gi lawa....hehehhee...

nnti nk kene bljr gak ah... mahai oo tmph edit cmtu je...huhu...tingin nye pasal..=.=

hAniEy IzhAr said...

haha.. thank u.. aah, agak mhal kalau tempah editor. but take time jgak nak blajar buat sndiri..start bljar edit html..;)