16/02/2014

My 1st phase of winter holidays.


Assalamualaikum and hi!

I have been in holiday for a month and it might be boring. At first, I can’t accept the reality that I really having a month of holiday. I even dug information and searched for proof. So for the first few days, my friends and i started the earliest phase of our annual special game UNO tournament. lol.  On the other time, i watched Japanese and Korean movie or drama. It was not too safe to play outside.  There had been some terrible incident around Egypt. But still safe for me to go for dental checkup and market.. :) 

Almost all of my friends went back to their home sweet home  in Malaysia.  They were really making me jealous.  Furthermore, my housemates went to Turkey  for  9 days. So, it just me and a friend at home.  What a boring week would be!  I called and skyped my mom and dad. They asked me whether I wanted to go back to Malaysia or not.  For some reason, I said no and I asked their opinion on what I can do here.  Their answer was, ‘Okay sis, read the book!’ -_-.  With an expression of puss in boot cat eye,  I answered  ‘Oh, mom, I just finished the exam. Please give me a break.’  Oh yeah, right! I learned to cook.  It was 6 days cook project. J

They were Tiramisu cheese,  Chicken rice, Tomato rice, Chicken cacciatore with spaghetti, Cream puff  and Lasagna. Yummy-licious!


At the same time I wished that I can go to Cairo Book Fair. I planned to go there together with friends under medic student organization but unfortunately it got cancelled due to some reasons and of course one of it was due to safety . Oh please, I need something to boost my medical knowledge during this holiday.  I can’t just always be lazy-ing myself during this holidays. So I joined a day of CPR & First Aid course at my university.

The team for the day.

Urgh, I can’t believe my first kiss was to a mannequin!  I learned and practiced to do the CPR, how to use AED, recovery position,  first aid such as in choking situation, burn, bleeding, bone fracture, thermal injury and other emergency situation. It was a very good course. During the course, my friends in the team invited me to join a trip to Bahariya. It is an adventurous trip. Without hesitate, i accepted the invitation.  Of course i had time for that.:D And yes! my father approved it! 



A day later, my friends got back from Turkey. Much wonderful story had been told. Such a picturesque places they had been there and their experience on skating. So funny..:) I saw many pictures. We got guest on the next day. Along & Angah parent came from Malaysia and had 4 days stay here. I was glad that I received this stethoscope. I ordered it online before from a medical bookstore in Malaysia. With the helped of their mom, it's on my hand right now.:) Thanks. I also got many useful sharing during their stay. 

Burgundy colour Littman stet. Yosh! Got a new spirit! 

I also made a research on how to minimize computer radiation as lately i used computer very much. One of it by placing cacti near the computer. It is based on a research in China. However it is scientifically unproven. Many theories came to denies the logical way on how it can minimize the radiation. Btw, i just bought it. haha, and i had a painful tragedy because of this cactus!

I put it beside the computer while reading the novel.


It was a blackout night where i didn't realize that I put this cactus on the floor. While searching for an emergency lamp, I stepped on this cactus and ouch! It was so hurt! I removed all the thorn from my feet. I will remember it for the rest of my life! XD But poor cactus.:( Some of its bud branches fall off. 

Then i began to pack my things for the Bahariya trip. My aim was just to bring a backpack as it was just 3 days trip. It will be an enjoyable trip. That's all for my first phase winter holiday activities .:) 




2 comments:

hidayah azman said...

trip to bahariya update pleasee!! :D make it long with a lot of pictures <3

hAniEy IzhAr said...

<3 hiyyeah! will be post soon..:D