02/04/2015

'ohsem' MMT


Each start has an end & every end has a new beginning.
 Farewell Mansoura Medical Team 14/15.. sob. sob. sob.  and welcome a new session...:D


The committee members of 14/15 has been closed officially. 
New committee members of  15/16. Just keep the awesomeness we created ;) and move up step further than us.

A big team with beautiful bright smile.
and last with hanie soraya, the famous 'hujung dunia' singer.. One of active members in the team.



#awesome activities 
#cool yet fancy programs' name 
#thriller experiences..  heard some of us had been asked by police in the train.. haha
#delicious food and potluck..  full in each meeting.. 
#high-five  


Super glad to work with this great team..
Gonna miss all that. 






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Haniey, I came across your blog and I enjoyed reading your amazing stories. Interested to collaborate? Email me at nurul.aini@my.zalora.com I couldn't find your email so I am leaving a comment to u. Hope to hear soon. Thanks! Ps: this is NOT a spam yah haha :)