07/03/2021

Covid go away!



It's been a year and half since it started. It really hit most of peoples out there, especially those who are doing self-work.  I miss traveling. I miss seeing a lot of peoples and feeling free without the mask. However, this pandemic really trouble us much. Peoples are afraid travelling for the risk for getting infected.  But we are hoping time will heal and we are getting better through vaccine programme. Hope for all to take the vaccine.

Working as a frontliner is not an easy task. I had been chance to treat and incharge of Covid ward in one of Covid Hospital in north. It was a meaningful and one-in-a-chance experience to have been through. There were old person and there were young, toddlers and even babies. There had been peoples died and also peoples that had been discharge home happily. Even my husband and I had been in home surveilance for Covid. It's not easy and emotionally drained. We cannot see each other and missed each other a lot. Sad! Not to mention, we also had been swabbed multiple time. But, it's ok. Now, I'm back to my own hospital again. Still, I am glad to be standby and to serve again if needed there. 

Hope our situation getting better. So, let's play our role and get vaccinated! 

#kitajagakita
#awaitingturntobevaccine
#adaorangpotongqueueke



No comments: