30/04/2011

All about 4 Contest

okies, hi!!
assalamualaikum..


today i feel so messed up..
and i just opened my blog to see what is all around..
and i look up my post
and its sooo dull boringggg..
so i think i must update my entry..
i remember one of my friend had tagged me for a contest..
thanks along
i think it's a good idea to join it..


the contest is all about 4
and organized by cikfiqa
its simple...
just respond to all the questions!!
here we go--->


1.
4 words that describe yourself:
-Calm
-Lovely
-Singer (uncertificate singer lol)
-Underweight


2.
4 of your cute nickname
i-akak
ii-wawa
iii-haniey
iv-chrysanthemums


3.
Today's best 4 deed:
i-group discussion with friends
ii-came to the class eventhough it's hol (what's the point?)
iii-customize my blog's template and layout +post entry
iv-helping to reheat the food
(wondering, why i take too long to answer this question?)
(p/s: ah, just ignore the sigh~)



4.
4 places to visit most:
-Holy Land of Mecca & Medina
-Romantic Paris
-China, World of dynasties
(Seek knowledge to the state of China)
-The Irish land


5.
4 important things that a must have if you want to go out:
-my mummy gift's watch
-my old version's mobile phone
-some pocket money
-probably i/c card if i'm in my hometown


6.
4 last things you did before joining the contest:
-studying jar and bone till my head puzzle
-draw out money from ATM machine
-watching awesome movie while having dinner
-build castle in the air



7.
4 peoples that you love most:
i-my respectful prophet
ii-my awesome family
iii-my lovely friends
iv-my future husband-to-be (will be love)


8.
4 people's manner did you meet today:
i-people that break their promise to give me jar that had been ask before
ii-a bus driver that lie about the bus's next destination
iii-young annoying beggar that follow my walk and always keep asking me for money.#@(^&!
iv -a boy try on flirting to a girl next to him.. o my~


9.
4 mission to accomplish this year.
i-wearing a braces on my teeth.
(eventhough i heard that it's pain at the beginning)
ii-completing well in year 2
iii-celebrating Hari Raya with my family
iv-reach at least half of the Sony webcam's price at the end of 2011



10.
4 of your bad habit:
i-lazy bunny in some part of activities
ii-think of unnecessary things
iii-sometime gnarled
iv-observing people (u better watch out! Juz kidding)


11.
4 phobia things that you face:
i-leech on my legs. oh no!!
ii-uncontrolled cycling and nearly fall into the river. Thanks God for saving me!!
iii-chased by the monkey while throwing the stones toward it.
iv-seeing worms in food. Thus, please checking first your food before eating >.<


12.
4 reasons why you join this contest:
i- 4 is one of my favourite number after 1
ii-interesting game and contest.
iii-update my long-didnt-post-entry.
iv-being one of the lucky person had been tagged & join this contest!!



im done!!

how about yours??
if someone out there feel interest to join this game,
please feel pleasure to answer all the about 4 contest ok;)


as to fulfill one of conditions joining this contest,
i will tag, tap and invite all of 5 lucky person that i've chose:
yana
hidayah
aisha
nabila huda
safwah

good luck!!

-live and let live-

2 comments: