30/11/2011

You are not so smart...??



assalamualaikum and hi!!


Last tuesday, when i was surfing and blogwalking others from my computer, i have read about something interesting. It was about a book that has been sold lately. I dont know malaysia's bookstore have sold it or restricted from the own country or not. It's You Are Not So Smart. It's all about expectations and how what you expect from things, changes the way you perceive them. Well, it's look like sometimes there's been a lots misconcept in what we may think.

For example: i think this example was very famous.. It's Farmville's Game..

The Misconception is: You make rational decisions based on the future value of objects, investments and experiences.
The Truth is: Your decisions are tainted by the emotional investments you accumulate, and the more you invest in something the harder it becomes to abandon it. and bla-bla-bla.. (actually too long to write) please read at --> you are not so smart's blog)

some sort like psychoing. btw. The writer love psychology. ahaah..!!

Another was on the way of the next video describes procrastination and presents bias astonished me and I think that I've to share it with you. It’s so nice, not only for the content, but for the media. I think it is one of the most clear and direct presentations I have ever seen.





OK, as the video says, I will not waste any time and I’ll start studying right now .. I'll go and read my books. Thank for being one of invisible-good-teacher here dear video. Well said.





---daaaaaa---- see you later!

3 comments:

nabila azmi said...

mcm bes ni

nabila azmi said...

mcm bes ni

Anonymous said...

where to get the book in pdf?hehehe

to my blog - Acapsuur (>,<)