01/12/2011

My new Stationary Shop to Visit.


assalamualaikum and hi!!


sometimes i like to go to a stationary shop. just for my satisfaction, my leisure, my window shopping. pergh.. by the way, i like to go to Pen & paper shop which is situated near to my faculty. i need to cross the main hassles bussles road to reach the shop. when i get into it i feel like im doing stationaries' shopping in malaysia eventhough the shop is not as big as malaysia 's like Pacific's, some others shop which take about 2 floor full with pen, pencil and so on. That's a heaven!. it is just a small shop in which all the stuff was arrange in a well manner, and we as the customer can choose, take time and enjoy the shopping without the babbling of promoter or anyelse. just like malaysia.


compared to other's stationary shop that i went before during my early year here, i need to talk to the cashier what i wanted, need him to get something that located behind where he is standing since the shop is a bit pack and have alots of things. The stuff is well arranged too but i still see it as a big crowd in the shop. narrow and small. sometime the cashier himself did not help me for some factor such as too many people in the shop, need to do photocopy first and so on. I need to go when nobody visiting the shop, that is when i feel like im buying something and feel the hospitality of the cashier. wahaha..



by the way, the Pen & paper shop is a new shop which open officially since last September. the price is also affordable and a bit reasonable too. even im going in just to look and see without spending any precious money, but lastly i had to spend it even a little, but sometime a lots! that not supposed to happen actually. Because im crazy to see them!! Oh my goodness, am i just realizing myself as stationaries' maniac right now?? huh. am i need to restricted myself from entering such good places anymore..? no, no, no.. but it's better to be stationary maniac than accessories maniac since i'm still as student. 'wink'



p/s: i think this bug's stamp i bought is so childish! but i dont know why i bought it. it's just my hand has unconciously put in into my basket, and i pay for it.. but i do love it weee~

No comments: