27/01/2012

At last exam are over! Hurray!



im a bad illustrator!

Weehoo!! I'm so delight! I just finish my midterm exam while the others had finished it before me right? i've been await and counting for the day to happen. aaahh... it's like a heaven! It's like making a full stop for a never-stop-loading generating energy. However, it's just only a pause. oppss!


After exam, i want to kick up the heels and enjoying myself for this holidays. Who knew, we are given a task for a presentation after our days off ironically. Huh.. we want rest! we want break! Still need to do works. However there is another thought that creeping my mind. Expertizing my course, of course. Money to spend. Another exam becoming. Books. bla, bla bla..

again. a bad illustrator!

I've been planning on going vacation for a rocky-hike-mountain, breathtaking sight sunset, picturesque sand beach, luxurious seafood banquet, ancient spot, adventure and relaxing trip. It's a popular trip ever done in the middle east coast throught the world year. Can you guess it where? Dont worry. Dont squeeze your mind for it.  I will chit chat the story of it in forthcoming entry. Ok. Chill & Have a nice hols!! 


this nice picture..



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: