24/01/2012

Ruined Paper. =(

Assalamualaikum and hi!

Sigh, here's trouble come. I got to say i had ruin my exam paper this morning! Something that is popular and well said 'quote' after struggling and squeezing my brain like lemon for super hard questions and i had try my best. Ouch! It's a disaster.

"It's a bliss even you get 1 mark out of 25mark provided. It's such a honour."

That what seniors talk about it last year. That's really hard. I wouldn't bet on it! I am not to believe that horror plus hyperbole statement at first till i saw my exam paper today and huh, i need to agree with them at last! Everything bright turn dim. I walked out the exam hall with laughing to my friends and pretending im doing well instead of complaining the questions were this or that or bla bla bla. I couldn't think of anything in the critical chit chat time. The truth was they felt terrible too. What a pathetic sight!


I hope i've got more than the least mark in my class for this morning paper exam. I conclude to study more, harder, smarter than this time. Yeah! All the best my future self!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: