11/02/2012

Beggar's Caprice



Assalamualaikum and hi!


Do you always see beggars around your places? I know we are encouraged to help them as much as we can and  I admit that I'm not really like to bump with beggars as I've got mixed through some events in my life:


1. ''Pity her, she have a baby on her arms, I need to help her a bit" and I gave it. However she doesn’t improve herself.


2. '' Why she always ask me for money, even she has beautiful bags, bla,bla,bla.. I don’t want to give it anymore!"



3. One day when I was walking with a paper cup of tea at my hand, suddenly a woman grabbed my tea with no innocent feeling at all and just walked away like nothing happened.. I felt d%*n&!


4. I saw a young boy with a bandage around his left arm and he kept asking me for coins. I'm so pity him. He might been in traumatic accident before. So, I gave him some money. Then, about a while after that he opened his bandage and happily rush away and smile at me. I felt argghhh!! 3#@%##!!!

5. When I was in first year, I 've met a middle aged man on a wheelchair with a round bowl on his hand and gave him some money. Then, a month later, I saw the man smoked on the other side, still on his wheelchair. I kept asking myself why don’t he used the money he got for something beneficial. Why smoking??


6. For some reasons, I used to change my tactic helping the beggars by giving some foods or other stuff. However, they didn't want the foods and rejected it. Walla! There's beggars with high appetite! I felt upset and whatever!! If u don’t want, it's up to you! Done!


7. I saw a young boy crossed the road and standing behind me pickup something on the road when i just realized coins dropped out from my pocket in a second. Oh, really! he's got fast and sharp eye!!


8. I've talked with a girl who was walking beside me and demanding for money. I asked her background. Oh my, her father and mother were at home. What were they doing letting their lovely daughter to beg?

_________________________________________________________________________________

I try not to think negative about them. However my negative thinking seems to be more than positive one. I decided not to give money or anything to them anymore. But this manner doesn't seems to be right. I try to avoid them as much as possible. If I got bumped into some of them and they keep asking for something, I refused to give. Such a cruel! I had my thought too. Why just they works even just doing simple job if they are still ABLE?



Later I become more picky and choosy. I give my respect to old women who sell tissues and pens on the corner of the road for survival. I love the way they work and not demanding others. I prefer to help them more. Till one day I've mistakenly gave some coins to an old nanny who not even beggar. She was unpacked her belongings on stairs and looking so pathetic. I thought she was packaging her sales. She looked awkward and wondering me. lols =P


I'm not saying bad about begging. Yeah, considering to be in their shoe, need to do this, that, bla, bla, bla.. It's a difficult life. But cheating others is just not fair! Just be like old women above. They keep their pride safe and good and my concern goes to them. And I don’t want to be TRICKED again.





Image and video hosting by TinyPic 






6 comments:

NiGhTiNaNgLe_FARA said...

err.. i am afraid of beggars ..hihi..

fa dah follow haniey!
keep on blogging my dear :)
i wll always support u.. kte jd member2 ok!

nabila azmi said...

itulah kan..xbagi kesian..dah bagi makin menjadi2 mintaknye..ish2..sabar jela kan..

hAniEy IzhAr said...

fara:
yeah, beggars sometime scared.. but dont make them feel low.. thanks fa..=)

nabila:
patient is rite..=)

Unknown said...

OMG! beggars...they have a life which we never see...we have never experienced their life, yet we stay away from them huhuhu

hAniEy IzhAr said...

azham, yeah right. im understand they suffering lots. but cheating people, that's scaring...!

eimai.sitizulaika.CEO.Vassilias.Vassilisa said...

agree with you guys, the beggars do have a different outlook in experiencing life and facing their daily life; however cheating shall not be condone. this is simply unacceptable.

Haniey, i have emailed you a new email message reply. kindly read it :)

wassalam