21/02/2012

Moving to a New House

Assalamualaikum and hi!

It's been a week my friends and i move to our new house. The tiredness seems to be prolong since the day we moved. Before, we need to search for a new house ourselves, dealing with the owner, questing boxes from one shops to another, packing our belongings, called for the lorry service, moved and arranged our things back to normal.

This is living room of my new house or owner's son house before.
This was the second time I moved. There are lots of pack i have than before. Logically the more we stay, the more we buying things, thus the smorgasbord properties we have. Ok, what a long, beautiful synthesis! Huh, I've got backpain carrying several of my things. The most heavy one is my yellow book shelves.

Actually i share this shelves with my roomate.=)

Na na, na, it isn't so simple..;) including my friends' things, there are boxes, groceries, 1 cupboard, 3 book shelves and 2 washing machine(other friends wondering why we have such 2 washing machine. ''isn't enough for you'' lols.)!.. Relax girls. Just be cool! they will raise our efficiency to wash our clothes. Walla,  an illogical reason. Never mind, back to our main topic.


my old living room filled with things. there's still lots in our own room.lols.

So now, i have a new environment. The best things are grocery stores nearby as well as vegetable and fruit stall just beside my house! I can buy snacks, fruits and vegetables whenever i want. The owner also friendly. They live on floor above. The owner seems to be a bit practical, a lots protective, perfectionist and caring. That what i observe them through the whole week. Since the first day we explored this house till now,  i've got snacks, fruits and drink!! A lots of thank to them.




Imagining myself in my hometown, i think i've been always went out somewhere whenever my family move to another house. It's like going for an outstation. wahaha.. sI, might be in hostel or in a big examination and so on. I just remember a bit when i moved when i was a little. There's lorry in front of my house and i remininsced my father and some workers lifting furnitures and so on. I am so tiny that time and i just standing and saw them doing their works and felt like a stump word in a corner of the house. btw, i doesn't have fully memory of that time. But now, i've experience myself the process of moving and i know how hard my parent had been through this process before.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

eimai.sitizulaika.CEO.Vassilias.Vassilisa said...

Haniey dear,

such an incredibly exciting moment it seems hehe :) wishing you to be safe in Mansoura.

kindly check your email :)