26/04/2012

Exam Fever- Letter to my own self.


Dear Hunny bunny,
You have another few days toward your exam. Please remove all your unnecessary matters that u think about. I know it's boring not to think anything. U gonna grow white hair!? Ok, let me clear it to u. Just thinking about your exam! it's around the corner. i hope u  can do the best and strive for excellence. I know it's really hard to get excellence in every subject. So u must do your best.

Dear heart, 
Please be nice to me. Don't let me sail away with my own selfness, negligence and whatsoever thing that make me away from books and Allah. Still i'll use this internet for some purpose.

 U must strive for the best. Just thinking about your parent. Imagine their face. U know  laziness and diligent all come from Allah. U just choose whether u want to be lazy or not. Even you fail hundred time but u can still succeed in 101th . Even u fall a thousand time u can still stand up for the 1001th. Appreciate what u have and life is a gift, keep doing the best.Yeah.. Keep doing the best!

sincerely:






1 comment:

nabila azmi said...

insyaallh u'll be ok..fighting!!