26/05/2012

Feel older or young?

Assalamualaikum..

The season changes so drastically. It come to summer and the temperature is rising. Not only hot with weather but also super hot with exam month! By the way this is not the main story here.

Today my friends and i celebrated Yana's birthday! She's officially a year older than me! Hurray! Ok, Please not to be happy, Haniey! You'll be her age too soon. Very soon. Why need to be narrow minded on your age? I am growing older. Am i? I really feel that i don't want to grow up. I want to feel forever young and childish, when all silly mistake were easily forgiven, a moment that i got mostly what i wanted. It's all seem ridiculous now as i'm growing now. I'll miss that time. So, from now on, i want to accept my increasing number of age and feel proud of it. Haha. I'm entering 2nd phase of life and i'll enjoy it! The phase of radiant young woman, friendship, college student life, learning variety of things, cooking, doing crazy things, etc. There's plenty of things i can do!

Thus, dear birthday girl whoever you are, this is just a simple dedication and wish, don't be sad of your age and enjoy your life too. Ahaks! And don't forget as we busy keep growing, our parent is growing older too. Say thanks to Our Creator and our parents for care of us till we reach this age. And now, i miss mom and dad ... ;)




3 comments:

nabila azmi said...

walla..nice entry....asal cntik sngt backgroung nii..maila ajr angh..uuuu

Unknown said...

nice fajwa!thanx!a lots...u tooo getting older..hehek =P

hAniEy IzhAr said...

yeah me too get older.. enjoy ur life too..;D