19/10/2013

Every summer has story- The road not taken





Since there was a huge political instability in Egypt, MOE Malaysia had encouraged Malaysian Egypt students to further study in their own country.  However it was not a compulsory. One needed to fill an online form and send other documents if interested.  I did even i hesitated at first.  :/  My parent asked me to do so. By the way, the outcome result was: 






MSU (Management & Science University, Shah Alam)
vs
MU (Mansoura University, Egypt)


However I chose to come back to Egypt. I hope this is the best decision I made. I heard many friends will not pursue their study in MU anymore as they had been offered to their preferable local university & private university.. I am sad as there will be separation among us. Goodbye friends... :'(   But I believe, whatever we choose, there is no mistake. Love our self, trust our choice and everything is possible. ^_^





So dear me, other still MU and Malaysian Egypt students, keep fighting! Keep maintain the result and even up more. I am in the fifth year. Another 2 and half years to go. Everything will be just fine. InsyaAllah. ;D Yosh!



8 comments:

dR. MuS said...

Mansurah State University vs University Mansurah

hAniEy IzhAr said...

hurmm, dR. MuS, Mansoura is not a state. It is just a city in Daqahliyyah. @_@.
by the way, thanks for another abbreviation made for Mansoura University.. :)

dR. MuS said...

Ouh, haha. my bad. Oh my geo. Mansoura Siti University (MSU) then :p

hAniEy IzhAr said...

huh? Mansoura Siti University? please, that name is so ugly and weird dR MuS! :O
dah macam uni siti mansurah daa -_-' .

dR. MuS said...

haha. agree on the ugliness tho. well, out of ideas so... here's a waving bear ( ̄(エ) ̄)ノ

hAniEy IzhAr said...

haha..:P thanks for trying.. (^.^)/~

nabila azmi said...

fighting..hehehe

hAniEy IzhAr said...

Nabila too! fighting!