25/10/2013

Sweet day but Sour.


Assalamualaikum and hi..

I don't know how to write this post here as i am still in a shock state of what has happened yesterday. It was my birthday anniversary and also a death of a friend news!  :'(  I don't know how to express it and what to say. Maybe we were not a close friend, but  we had shared some precious event together even it was just 'touch and go' moment. 


He was my ex-schoolmate. I didn't know him till we entered PASUM. My ex-schoolmates included him, we were very close during Ramadhan. It was in 2008. We always break fast together at many places. We played firecrackers a day before we went back home for Raya holiday and we also did some others crazy stuff. Thus, he was not someone only i knew, but he was one of a friend of mine at that time.



Maybe this sad new was a silent advise whisper from Our Creator for always being grateful in who we are and age we are now (a slap for me to come back to reality..). Me, still given other year to live but someone lost his. May he rest in peace under Allah's blessing, Muaz Roslan. Al-Fatihah. 



Pasum and 'Ambang Jepun' building


No comments: