16/10/2016

Writing again.:P blogginginging




It's been a long time i had stop blogging. I don't know why, but, i should start writing again. Last week i needed to make a resume. My job's resume need to be fantastic! boom ka boom! with my activities list. Luckily, this blog kinda help me a little. lol. My memory become weaker i guess. humm. so i think i should start blogging and continue progressing my journal to keep track on what i'm doing in life.. :P What a silly reason!

Okay, back from the last post which was in September 2015, it was just a copy paste and it really was my situation. I don't know why i was overthinking and it make me stress out of reason. I searched many motivation and inspiring article a lots. I lost nowhere. And there's walla! an article about the voice! I did share so that i can read it again if im having that situation again. Overthinking did end that time but not nowaday, after year. Am i having mental disorder? haha. oh please dont!

So, the very last activity's post was April 2015. It's been a year and half! What im doing during that long period! This is my task to recall back everything and journal-ize them before i start to work so that i dont get lost in track of my activities. Besides, i can 'sengih sensorang' when i read them again. Good idea haa? haha.. okay, what's first?


                 Salute to all friends that never stop blogging till now. :D



---XOXO---

No comments: