26/05/2018

Working


Time flies so fast. I've been married in 2016. I've been working for 1 year and 5 month i guess. What the fish! Many things change! Still remember the day i married. Feel like its been a while. Thanks to my dearest husband 'Dr Mus' who has always been with me through thin and thick, during my journey of my sickness, craziness, laziness, unstable mood, foolishness and all the killer question that answered. lol.. love u so much..



Working in KKM is a challenge. I am dealing with health of patients. There were many time i had been scolded by my superiors, there were numerous time i felt like quitting. Feeling tired, exhausted.. All i think was quitting , quitting and quitting. I had imagined myself in another job. I'd been planning not to continue in this field. I don't know whether ikhlas is still there in mine. And yet i still working in KKM till now. Well done dear! I remember my friend told me something regarding a thing that i ponder during my last posting. And i would like to share with you guys.. There are 3 kind of people whom work, either to gain experience, money, or job.

Category 1: Who work to gain experience.
This kind of people is superb! They don't mind working extra hours as long they get much experiences. 

Category 2: Who work  target on money.
They will work extra hour to gain extra money. They will further taking professional exam to upgrade their status for their salary to reach their target. Once reach, they will be comfortable.

Category 3: Who work for their job
This kind of people always back on time. Doesn't care much on their current job. As long they have a job and it is okay. 


I know mine. But what's yours? 


No comments: