01/09/2019

My New Hobby

Hi and good afternoon. It's been a long time i haven't do blogging and today i want to share my hobby. Who know we have the same hobby too 'wink2' and we could share some tips together. It been few months since i had finish my training in hospital. Alhamdulillah. i am a bit relieve now, however, i still have a long journey ahead and challenges to face in future. I didnt have much time during my training and even my blog was spidey' everywhere.. haha.. I even forget what was my hobby before. okay never mind... My current hobby is GARDENINGGGG!!!

Girls love flowers. So i am. Lately i bought some rose trees. At first i didn't know that roses have different name and identification. I went to this 1 day English-Rose-but-heat-proof sale. I got amazed by different id written on white card and tagged to each rose tree. I saw everyone was googling the picture of the flower in the internet. I guessed i would buy only a tree but nope, i had bought 4 trees!! OMG! This is not a good sign in the future. The first batch i bought were...




 


They are so lovely right.. Blooming here in my so called 'kampung' garden. The next 2 week, they open the sell again, and yet i still buy another 4 id. Seeeeeeee!!! As i told u before. This is actually a virus! Girl's syndrome may be? Will update later their id and picture okay.. muaxx

No comments: