06/08/2011

Food is a test in Ramadhan. Sigh~




Assalamualaikum and hi!

Do you agree that ramadhan is the month where peoples like to search all types of delicious foods in the internet. Peoples try making and taste various type of foods for breaking fast. Especially people like me who is in holiday mood. I can make meals if there is enough ingredients and my energy too. Hohoh.


But it is different to peoples who like to search much meals in the internet for their joy. It is a syndrome or not? The most interesting is during fasting. Ya, don't worry, im not saying it is bad about this routine, because im having the same condition too. I like to see appetizing food in the internet this ramadhan. Consequently, it make me craving for such foods and really drive me nut! Oh my goodness~


You know what im craving for? Two of them are~

Shrimp char koey teow. Looks so juicy~ it's my favourite dish.


Sarawak chocolate cheese layer cake. It started when some of my friends
promoting sarawak layer cake in facebook for raya!



You know what? The most food im craving for and intend to is my mom's cook. Same as you right? I can guarantee say all peoples love their mom's cook. The most heavenly food. Thus, how much busy and hectic you are, let's back home sometime breaking the fast together with our beloved families. The barakah one. Do as long as you can.


daaaaaa~


p/s: What actually are differences between meals, dishes and food? hohoh..


5 comments:

nabila azmi said...

tau xpe..sedap je sume..haha

hAniEy IzhAr said...

hahaha.. tu la pasai... lagi sedap lagi tu nak search..

Unknown said...

aaarrgghhh...tiiidaaakkkk...kenapa ada gambar makanan kat sini....hehe

lavenderlover said...

sdp2..hehe

hAniEy IzhAr said...

nak buat korang terliur jugak.. kih3.. mmg sodap hingga menjilat jari..