27/05/2012

Just flying on my mind.


Assalamualaikum.

When i searched for current fashion nowadays, i saw lots of beautiful, pretty dresses and accessories. I really want to own all of the items. Well, that's normal for girl to love all that. Specifically, i am a girl who just have a pair of high heel (for the last 3 years ago dinner), lack of fancy accessories, no dressing, just having blouses, and anything whoever a simple person do. If only i followed my mom suggestion to learn sewing before, i'll do em all RIGHT NOW! & I'm still regretting my decision..;(


Hey! I love gadget too. I want to have my own webcam. That's my dream since years ago. It really awesome. But i really need bunch of money to have em all. Whoever want to sponsor me, Feel free to do that. Ahakz! Thanks..

-Ok, im just building castle in the air. Please come back to reality-
.adios amigos.;D


3 comments:

eimai.sitizulaika.CEO.Vassilias.Vassilisa said...

THERE YOU ARE MI AMIGA :)
ESTOY MUY FELIZ HOY TO SEE YOU BACK BLOGGING ... TO SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT :)

LOVE THE CATHARTIC EXPRESSIONS HERE, YEAH THIS IS THE ULTIMATE REALITY SOMETIMES hehehe

MISSING YOU LOADS :)

ALREADY SENT YOU EMAILS ;)

Unknown said...

haha, xpa, pas balik cuti ni blajaq jait na. ^_^

hAniEy IzhAr said...

anyone has sewing machine right now.. hands up!!