30/05/2012

Letter to my Yukinohanan.


Assalamualaikum..

Happy holidays to all. I'm very sad today as 3 of my housemate already back to Malaysia. Lonely here. I'll miss all of you. Just left only two of us here. Sorry dears i cant lead your way back home as im having viva-voce exam just now & i hope u'll understand the situation and my turn really late. And i hope all of you have a safe journey.

You know what, in the evening i want to tease you'll with a cry. haha. I did cry.. I'm not kiddin. Actually i have pain in my abdomen. It was so hurt, i cried and tears filled up my eyes but in the same time i want to tease you too. haha. But it was really hard. I can only just send regard to you through Pikah. But i really want to know how's my friends are. But don't worry dear, my pain just relieved now.

Hey, last word, do remember me here! Have enjoy holidays! Send regard to the family and i'll hope we will meet soon Insyallah, if Allah wills. This post seems ridiculous but i really mean it.. Miss u lots.. Do pray for me here..

~adios amigos~

HanieyIzhar
21:10 Egypt time

4 comments:

Unknown said...

alah fajwa..jgnlah sedih2 ok? bila kau sedih, aq lagilah sedih...weyh, belajar sungguh2 na...nnt xyah balik dur nanti...nauzubillah min zalik lah kita semua kena dur...aq ni lagilah xnak....waaaa~~ aq tahu fa, kau mesti boleh nya.."JIKA KAU FIKIRKAN KAU BOLEH,,KAU PASTI BOLEH MELAKUKAN, JIKA KAU FIKIRKAN RAGU2, USAHAMU TIDAK MENENTU.." ;) aq harap sgt2 nnt, kita semua dptlh beraya bersama...kau org pon doa2knlah aq skali nnt...:)
salam sayang dari jauh....

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
hAniEy IzhAr said...

nice to hear from u safwah.;D hope everything's ok there. thanks for your wishes;) yeah, we will do the best!! luv..

lavenderlover said...

fa..its been quite some time since i get back to malaysia i di not touch my blog nor i blogwalking..huhu..so mmg x sangka ada surat for me from u..hehe..u know i understand ur situation rite though i also sad u & pikah & yan2 can't send me & angah & puah..but its okay..the most important u girls did ur very best to the exam rite? insyaAllah lulus dgn cemerlangnyer..hehe..

salam ramadhan my dear.. kirim salam pikah, yan2, dayah, baba wa mama,k.. miss u all..

mmuaaaxxx