01/12/2011

SPM is vital and implicit in naughtiness.






assalamualaikum and hi!


Today, i have been chatting in YM with my brother who is taking a big examination this year, the ESPIEM. He is doing the best job ever flying' himself from the school hostel just for a cybercafe around Klang. haha.. well done dear! He is doing well but he feel a little hesitate for some answers he put in some subject. Never mind dear, you can do it! That's normal hesitate for some!


After a long conversation with him, i remininscing how i was when i was taking the examination. The first paper i had was bahasa melayu. My heart beat so fast on that time, and i think my lung wanted to explode, feel some sort of apnea(temporary stoppage of breathing).. i felt so nervous since this examination is everything for my future undertaking. The exam began and finished smoothly. And i finished it with a pitch sound of alarm clock ringing beside my building. My friends and i planned to set the alarm clock at 12 when we were sending the SPM last paper we took. I think most of you also doing crazy things after the last paper too, right?



Do you agree that spm make us more naughty and crazy? Wahaha. Some of friends got onto the office rooftop and snap picture on it. So nostalgic. I think most of you have story too. ahaaa.. just share with me..=)

No comments: