09/03/2013

Congrates Senpai!


Assalamualaikum and hi!

A couple day ago, I went to a special event which it’ll become a very memorable and precious day for my seniors who graduate on that day. It was Graduation Day for International student in Mansoura University! Many parents came to celebrate their child. The ceremony was beautiful & very meaningful not only for them but also me who was watching them getting their certificate on the stage.  I felt so touched when looking them & imagining myself with that gown with the scroll in my hand. I will soon. InsyaAllah.. 

High committee of the university who gave the award.
InsyaAllah aminn.. soon. 
With K.Aida, K.Emy, & K. Zu..:)
Me who was excited holding one of graduate student's baby..lol.. Her name is Fatima.

Congratulations to all seniors who finally finished their 6 and half year studying medicine with full of patient and commitment. Salute senpai'!



No comments: