18/03/2013

Young . Impressed . Blogger.


Assalamualaikum and Hi!

Yesterday, after i scheduled my post, i added some new stuff in my blog. Awesome musics and favourite blog list in my right panel column. Since i had just finished my exam last Thursday, I am having a bit extra time to surf the internet. Haha.. (if my mom know this, im done!)

So, when i was busy searching for new song and adding some lucky blog in my blog list, I dug for other Malaysian cool blog too. I clicked on 'Gloson The-The Young Poet' in 'Top Ranks Blogs:Malaysia top 1000' website. The blog is among the other famous blogs of MMR, Blog Che Det, Dr Maza, Tony Fernandez and so on.

The blogger's name is Gloson Teh. I am impressed of him as he is just only 14 years old right now. What a tiny age! His blog content is really mature circulating on how to do this and that in Blogger and Twitter like a tutor in social cyber world. The thing is, he entered blogosphere world  since primary school! Ok, that is so...! I was playing sand and dirt during that child moment. lol!

I still can't believe if it is him who wrote all his post. If it really is, he is so smart! His level of intellectual is beyond his same age colleague and even older! Check out his blog and whether you believe it or not, it's up to you..:)

'Gloson The-The Young Poet'



4 comments:

lavenderlover said...

awesome la this lil kid.. zaman sekrang cepat je kn budak2 muda masuk blog.. eh2, ckp mcm kita ni dah tua sgt plk.. muahaha.. huhu.. T_T

hAniEy IzhAr said...

cant believe it too.. :p haha. even kecik2 dah meng'international'kan diri..

Happy walker said...

i saw this kid too~ he was famous~

hAniEy IzhAr said...

yeah, really?! so, it's true!