21/03/2013

Instrumental Music. Do u like it?


Assalamualaikum and Hi!

My friend asked me why I like to listen instrumental music. Don’t misunderstand me. Haha.. I love listening to other music and even in many languages too.  Sometimes, I like to search for relaxing music whereas no one sings in it as well as simple acoustic/cover such as in my music on play.  I enjoy it. It soothes my mind. ;)

Instrumental music, i play it occasionally when I am studying, tranquilizing myself, or when I want to sleep if I am having heavy mind on that time. I prefer guitar instrument rather than piano and violin. I admit that on and off, I felt sleepy when I listen to this kind of music and it became one of the reason why my friends feel surprise; ‘why am I listening to this kind of music?!’  Haha.  This is because they also feel sleepy. lol. No offence! However I just love it. I get sources from web or you tube.

Oh yeah, if you are having project on making a video whatever genre it is, I am suggesting you royalty free music background  for your background music. It has many genre from thriller to even commercial background music.. :p

For instrumental music lover, I have found a new playlist. It is from Jack Francis and composed by him.


p/s: Please don't mind the cover picture on the video. Just enjoy the music. :)



2 comments:

Unknown said...

memang tanang mendengarnya...

hAniEy IzhAr said...

hehe.. kan.. relaxed instrumet.. others, i love Depapepe track..;)